The Port of Fujairah commenced Container Operations in 1982 and has built up a high level of expertise in Road relay, Consolidation and Deconsolidation, Sea/Air cargo and Transshipment. The Port of Fujairah's position, outside the Gulf of Hormuz, allows it to offer significant strategic, logistical and economic advantages for container operators.
- 1.4 kilometers of continuous Berth
- Dredged to 15 metres.
- Paved Storage for 30,000 teus.
- Excellent Roadlinks within the UAE and beyond.
- International Airport 5 kilometres from Port Gate.
- Free Zone facilities adjacent to the Port.
- Bunkering Facilities.
The First Arabic book in containers Handling
The first Arabic book Search in Containers Sciences to be reference for everyone working in Arabic container terminals,it’s free download.