Fujairah Oil Tanker Terminals (FOTT’s)
- FOTT is U.A.E’s premier hub for Bunkering & Oil Trading activities. Started with 3 berths, OTB 1, 2 & 3, Oil Terminal-1 commenced on January 2006, has overall quay length of 840 meters and capacity of DWT 100,000 tons/berth.
- To cater for growing storage projects, FOTT officially commissioned Oil Terminal-2 in January 2011, consisting of additional 4 berths, OTB 4, 5, 6 & 7, having overall quay length of 1500 meters with a capacity of DWT 180,000 tons/berth.
- All OTB’s equipped with Hydraulic Marine Loading Arms, Quick Release Hooks, Key Lock Systems and Laser Docking Systems.
- All berths have fixed Foam Fire Fighting system and Oil Pollution (Tier-1) response equipment.
- All MLAs, MOVs, Valves, OWS, Alarms monitored by SCADA system located at Central Control Room.
- Products handled are Crude, Fuel, Gas Oil, Condensate, Gasoline, Jet A-1, Naphtha and Base Oil.
- To meet further demand, plans to have OTB 8,9 ready by end of 2014, additionally, for more Berths, additional Matrix Manifold and SPMs in the mid to long term future.